I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM THAN LOVE FOR WHO I AM NOT,..(KURT COBAIN)




Monday, September 19, 2011

Kesha collaborated with Alice Cooper on New Album


What would happen if music singer goth / horror rock RNB collaborated with pop singer? possible answers can you find in Alice Cooper latest album is titled WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE.
Legendary rocker Alice Cooper will release his latest album is titled Welcome 2 My Nightmare, a continuation of his old album Welcome to My Nightmare previously released in 1975.
The album also will feature a collaboration with pop singer Kesha, on the song "What Baby Wants."

Cooper also expressed Welcome 2 My Nightmare is his first solo album as a soloist rather than as a band Alice Cooper Group. The album is also a sequel of the previous album Welcome To My Nightmare of , released in 1975.

"This is Alice's nightmare 35 years later. Bob Ezrin (producer) and I created this character and we know how to write it. I play the part but we did not write for me, we wrote to Alice. We continue to maintain permanent personal Nightmare first series, while the sequel we are more open and humorous, "he added.
Cooper's latest album will be produced by Bob Ezrin, and some former band members such as Denis Dunawau Cooper, Michael Bruce and Neal Smith reunited to record three songs on the album Welcome 2 My Nightmare is.

Furthermore, a popular singer in the 70-80s are admitted are eager to duet with Kesha. As quoted from the NME, many people who say if Kesha often wrote lyrics that disgusting, but Alice wants to prove to people that all singers make the same music or image.

3 comments:

  1. great blog.. Bdw check out my blog n lets follow each other

    chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete