I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM THAN LOVE FOR WHO I AM NOT,..(KURT COBAIN)




Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Left Leg Fracture Natural Iggy Pop, The Stooges Cancel U.S. Tour Date

Legendary proto-punk band from Detroit, The Stooges, was forced to postpone their U.S. tour after frontman Iggy Pop wildly charismatic nan suffered two broken bones in his left leg.

Pop suffered the injury when The Stooges perform at a music festival in Romania Peninsula on 27 August. Doctors ordered him to rest for six to eight weeks until he suffered the injury is completely healed. The Stooges tour of the United States itself had been scheduled to begin on  (7 / 9).

In a statement, Pop said: "I hate things like this, I really hate to cancel something, whatever it is. I just went to the doctor because my feet hurt like hell and I can not heal itself. I expect you to be patient, I am very happy with the rest of the dates in the United States. "

The Stooges also has pledged to seek a replacement schedule as soon as possible.

In addition, as has been reported previously, Iggy Pop has revealed that he is working on new material with James Williamson, a guitarist who made his name legendary band, The Stooges.

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Pop revealed that earlier this year he and Williamson has written ten songs at his residence located in Miami. Pop also said that they both wanted to continue writing new songs. However, he refused to confirm when asked if the songs will be released as a studio album on behalf of The Stooges.

as we all know The Rock of Iguana will also soon release a DVD and Blu-ray Iggy & The Stooges 'Raw Power Live: In The Hands Of The Fans' on September 27, 2011.

1 comment: